This site is Copyright © April 2006 by the Primitive Institute of Technology (PIT). All rights reserved. PIT maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and business.
Please feel free to browse this Site. Be notified that the information contained in this Web site is subject to change without notice. We make every effort to provide correct and up-to-date information in the content of this Web site. However, it is possible that certain information has been changed or updated. If you have questions or concerns about the content, please contact us by E-MAIL.
Your access and use of this Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
1. Permission to use documents delivered from this World Wide Web server is hereby granted. However, you may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of this Site for public or commercial purposes (including the text, images, audio and video) without PIT's written permission. Graphics used in documents delivered from this World Wide Web Server, the name of Primitive Institute of Technology, and pertinent Logos, are sole property of Dr. Susan "Arizona" Gleason. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted by Dr. Susan Gleason unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on this Site without PIT's express written permission.
2. PIT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site. This Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. PIT assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions in this Site and in other documents referred to within or linked to this web site. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. PIT makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose.
3. Your use and browsing of this Site is at your own risk. Neither PIT, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary (except for secure order information submitted while purchasing a product online). Anything else you transmit or post may be used by PIT for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
5. All images displayed on this Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, PIT. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and public, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are registered Trademarks of PIT and others. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission of PIT or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on this Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Site, or any other content on this Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the Law.
7. PIT may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.